The device and media servers relationships defined in target groups can be selected to create target group maps called restore groups. In the CLI, this is referred to as target group mapping. If mapping is disabled, either the source or target group has been modified.
The disk file system backup solution has an autogenerated default target group. The target group mapping for that target group is automatically disabled when the system folds or unfolds.
- Under DSC Servers, select your DSC server.
- From the Categories list, click Target Groups.
- From the Target Groups list, click Restore Groups.
- Next to Restore Groups, do one of the following:
Option Description Add Click to add a restore group. Edit Click in the row of the restore group you want to edit.
- Select the Solution type from the list.
- Select the Backup Target Group from the list.
- [Optional] Click next to the BAR media server associated with the backup target group to view policy and device details.
- Select the Restore Target Group from the list.
- [Optional] Click next to the BAR media server associated with the restore target group to view policy and device details.
- If necessary, click the checkbox next to the policy to use.
- Click OK.