This procedure describes how to launch a Teradata Aster® AppCenter instance using the 1-Click option.
- From the AWS Marketplace, locate and select the Teradata Aster® AppCenter product listing page. The Teradata Aster AppCenter window opens.
Under For region,
choose the region where you want the instance to be launched, and click
Perform these actions:
- Confirm that the region you selected is correct under the Region heading. If the your region selection is not correct, under Region, choose the correct region where you want the instance to be launched.
- Confirm that the settings for VPC Settings and Security Group are correct. Teradata recommends using existing VPC and security group settings, which will enable you to connect with an Aster cluster.
- Confirm that the Key Pair you are using is an AWS key pair to which you already have access because AWS key key pairs can only be downloaded once when they are created.
- Click Accept Software Terms & Launch with 1-Click.
Confirm that the Aster AppCenter URL is active by accessing the IP address, which is available under the Running Instances section on the AWS console, and logging in using the default admin username (admin), and default password (admin123).
After successfully logging in, click the
Settings icon located in the upper right
Change the default Admin Password, and then click Save.
Click the Connections Tab. Complete these fields:
Database Connection Name, Aster Database
Host (the IP address of the Aster queen), Database
Name, Database Username, and
Make sure that the Aster database is deployed in the same VPC and availability zone, and has connectivity over port 2406.
- Click Test Connection to test the connection.
Refer to the Aster AppCenter User Guide for information on configuring and using the Aster AppCenter.