You can run single-user simulations on interaction points in the QA and Production environments.
- Running single-user simulations does not add records to the contact history.
- Results from previous single-user simulations are not stored and do not affect future single-user simulations. If you open Edit Input and run the same simulation multiple times, you will receive the same results for each simulation.
- Some rules cannot be tested in the single-user simulation. For example, session rules cannot be tested.
- From the navigation panel, select a channel.
- Select Interaction Points and select an interaction point.
- Select .The whiteboard loads with the single-user simulation results.
- To rerun the single-user simulation, navigate to another page and then return to this page.