An area is a sub-category of an interaction point or message strategy. For example, you might have a channel named Web, an interaction point named Pages, and then areas named Home Page, Login Page, and Checkout Page.
- From the whiteboard, select the interaction point, message strategy, area, or decision point you want to link.
- Select Add Desintation +.
- Select Add Area.
- Enter a Name and Keyname.
- [Optional] Enter a Description.
- Select Create.
[Optional] To set properties for the area:
- On the whiteboard, select the area to display the Area panel.
- Add or edit any properties for the area.
- Return to the whiteboard.