- Select .
- Select Create New.
- Provide the initial details.
- Name and Keyname can be the same, but must be unique within message strategies and channels..
- Description is optional.
- Select Delivery channel.
- Select Create.
- On the Details page, do the following:
- Select Imply Extension.Selecting this box tells the system that once a message is delivered to the channel, it should be assumed that the message was actually extended to the customer. Use this setting for self-service channels like web or kiosk where the message is displayed and it is assumed the customer saw the message. If a person other than the customer is involved (such as a call center representative), clear this box.
When Imply Extension=False, the channel needs to explicitly tell Vantage CX that the offer was extended.
When Imply Extension=True, the channel automatically implies extension when returns an offer.
For additional information, see Imply Extension Examples.
- Select a connection.
- Select Imply Extension.
- On the Attributes page, select or create attributes.
- Select Save.