After you open the whiteboard for an interaction point or message strategy, the interaction point or message strategy is the only component on the whiteboard. Perform the following actions to build the interaction point or message strategy hierarchy.
- Select a component on the whiteboard to display a properties panel for the component. For example, select the interaction point or message strategy image to display the Message Strategy panel. From this panel, you can:
- Add destinations to the component. Destinations are child components.
- Edit the properties of the component.
- Delete areas and decision points
- Unlink message groups
- Use the mouse wheel to resize the hierarchy on the whiteboard.
- Select and drag to move the hierarchy on the whiteboard.
- Select the circle on any line in the hierarchy to hide any child components; select the circle again to show the child components.