After selecting sources, use the Join step to specify how the tables you selected relate to each other.
- [Optional] Arrange tables in the preferred join order.The primary table, which must be located in the leftmost table, is determined by being the first source node.
- From Joins, create a connection between two tables by clicking on one node and dragging to the other table.
- From Edit Join, select the join type, fields that are relevant to both tables, and operators.
Option Action Create more than one row of join conditions Select Delete a row of join conditions Select Edit a different join Select the join
- Create join conditions between each column, as needed.
- Select Save Join.
- [Optional] You can change the order in which multiple joins are evaluated.Numbers next to join icons indicate evaluation order.
- Select in the top bar.
- Select to change order.
- Select Save Join Sequence.
- [Optional] Select or clear the check box for the columns in each table.
Selecting only needed columns is useful in steps where a list displays available fields for selection.
- Select Continue.