As an Administrator, you can block the simulations from running during high traffic periods. To create an exclusion window:
- Open the application.
- Select the Organization management.
- From the organizations list, select the organization for which you want to set the Exclusion Window.
- In the Organizations > Edit Organization page, open the Exclusion Window tab.The exclusion window page appears.
- Change the timezone by clicking the , if needed.Any changes to the timezone will clear all exclusions in this timezone and you have to recreate them.
- Click the button to add an exclusion window.
- Set the Start and End times in hours:minutes format.The application uses 24 hours format.
- Select the days of week when you want to set the exclusion window.
- Click SAVE CHANGES.You can set multiple exlcusion window timings for the environment.If a user attempts to run a simulation during this exclusion time, appropriate message appears.