Before using DSA for data backup and restore, you must install and configure DSA. Teradata recommends using Viewpoint portlets for configuration, but command-line instructions are also provided. Use the Viewpoint Monitored Systems portlet to make systems available to the BAR Setup portlet. In BAR Setup you must configure the systems, nodes, backup solutions, and target groups before you can use BAR Operations for backup and restore.
- Teradata® Viewpoint User Guide, B035-2206
- Teradata® DSA User Guide, B035-3150
- Teradata® DSA - DSE for Veritas NetBackup Installation, Configuration, and Upgrade Guide, B035-3151
- Teradata® DSA - DSU Installation, Configuration, and Upgrade Guide, B035-3153
- Teradata® DSA - DSE for IBM Spectrum Protect Installation, Configuration, and Upgrade Guide, B035-3155