Available on Vantage on AWS and Vantage on Azure, Editor, accessible from Vantage App Launcher, allows you to do the following:
- Create, edit, and run SQL commands on the SQL Engine, including running queries on an Amazon S3 bucket, Microsoft Azure Blob storage container, Google Cloud Storage bucket, or your own external object store.
- Write SQL scripts
- Use SQL to browse object stores
- Run demo use cases that access preloaded datasets
- Run SQL commands using NOS to load CSV, JSON, and Parquet data from an external store into a local table
- Use the Browse and Upload feature to load CSV data without using SQL commands
- Download results in CSV or JSON format, up to 10,000 table rows