You can use the GRANT LOGON or REVOKE LOGON statement to enable or disable:
- All logons to the database for a particular user
- Logons to the database by a user through one or more host IDs. For information on setting up host groups, see Restricting Logons by Host Group.
[GRANT|REVOKE] LOGON ON hostid FROM username
hostid can be:
- A single hostid
- A comma-separated list of hostids
username can be a:
- Teradata Database username
- Comma-separated list of user names
A REVOKE LOGON statement affects only future logon attempts. It does not affect currently logged on users. You can restore logon privileges with the GRANT LOGON statement.