When you create the Connection Profile for an Aster Database, you also can create a new driver definition for that database.
- Open the New Connection Profile wizard.
- Select Aster from the list of Connection Profile Types and enter a Name for the connection profile.
- [Optional] Type a Description.
- Click Next.
To add a new driver definition, click .
- Select the Aster External JDBC Driver template.
- In Driver name, type a unique name for the driver definition.
- On the JAR List tab, add the list of Aster JDBC Driver JARs. To locate your Aster JDBC Driver JAR files on the file system, click Add Jar/Zip.
- On the Properties tab, edit the JDBC driver properties.
- Click OK to save your new Aster Driver definition and return to the New Aster Connection Profile wizard.