The BLOB Editor displays the binary data contained in the selected Binary Large Object (BLOB) stored in a database.
- Inserting binary data
- Deleting binary data
- Clearing the binary data in the object
- Importing binary data from a file
- Exporting the binary data in the object
- BLOB handle - Handle to the BLOB data in the database.
- Snippet of data - Text snippet you edit or insert in cell.
- Filename - For data objects over 64k, name of file that contains the data. You can edit or insert data in this file. BLOB data larger than 64k cannot be edited in the Blob Editor.
Edit Blob Value
Use the Blob Editor to modify the binary data in the Binary Large Object (BLOB) that you selected from a BLOB table.
|File||If data is imported, shows the name of the import source file.|
|Editor Workarea||Displays the binary data in the selected object.|
Use the action buttons to the right of the editor to import, export, or clear binary data.
|Import||Click to import binary data from a file.|
|Export||Click to export the binary data displayed in the editor to a file, such as a binary data file.|
|Clear||Click to remove all data displayed in the editor workarea.|
|OK||Click to save the data to the object.|