You can edit a Binary Large Object (BLOB) by inserting, deleting, and changing the binary data contained in the object.
- Select a BLOB table in your database.
- Right-click the table and select .
- The table objects display in the Binary Large Object column in the Table Data Editor.
- Locate the BLOB you want to edit and select it. The table row highlights, and an ellipses () displays at the right end of the row.
- Click the ellipses () to open the Blob Editor.
- Review and edit the data in the object.
- Click OK to save your changes to the object.
Also you can export the data to a binary data file to review and edit the data, and then import that data back to the Blob Editor.