You can use the Table Data Editor to display and edit tables that contain large binary data. A large binary data table contains raw binary data stored as VARBYTE data type.
- Select a table that contains large rows of raw binary data (VARBYTE) in your database.
- Right-click the table and select .
- The table data displays in the VARBYTE column in the Table Data Editor.
- Locate the row you want to edit and select it. The table row highlights, and an ellipses () displays at the right end of the row.
- Click the ellipses () to open the Large Text Editor.
- Review and edit the data displayed in the editor. You can edit directly in the editor or you can export the data to a Microsoft Excel or text file to review and edit the data, and then import that data back to the Large Text Editor.
- Click OK to save your changes to the object.