You can add JDBC connection properties when you create or edit a connection profile. You also can edit JDBC properties at any time from Data Source Explorer or Navigator. The Add button is located on the right side of the JDBC Connection Properties display area.
- In Aster Database Connection Properties, click Add. The Add JDBC Property dialog displays a list of JDBC properties and values that you can add to the connection profile.
- Under JDBC Properties, select the property you want to add.
- [Optional] To enter a JDBC property that is not listed, select USER_ENTERED_PROPERTY, and enter the name and paired value. The property value displays in the Select Property Value field as < name_property>=<property_value>.
- Click OK. The new property value displays in JDBC Connection Properties.
Click Save Properties to save the JDBC property.
If the property already exists in the list, a confirmation dialog displays. Click OK to replace the JDBC property in the list.
- Repeat the above steps to add multiple properties.