- Click next to Servers, and then click Bulk Assign Actions.
- Click Assign.
- Click .
- Select the box next to each Server Name and Metric to assign bulk alerts, and then click . The selected servers and metrics appear on the right side.
- Click OK.
- Click Add.
- Select Response Type. Response types are based on thresholds or heartbeats.
Enter the metric values to complete the rule.
The metric values you enter change depending on which response type you selected.
For example, if you selected Send an alert for threshold over time, you must complete the following fields:
Selection Description Operator
- Less than
- Greater than
- Equal to
Time Amount in seconds Severity level
- Click OK. The rule appears in the Metric Action Rules to Assign list.
- [Optional] To add an action to the rule, next to the action, click .
- [Optional] Select the box next to each action you want to assign, and then click . The selected actions appear on the right side.
- [Optional] Click OK.
- Click Apply for the changes to take effect.