When you schedule a job for one model, you can designate dependencies. A model may be dependent on either a single external job or on the update of another model. Multiple models cannot be dependent on the update of a single model, although they may be dependent on a single external job.
When a job is scheduled to update a model that is dependent on the update of another model, it is not dependent on a specific job, but rather on the last unmatched execution.
When multiple models are selected for scheduling a job, the dependency options are disabled to prevent circular dependency.
- From the Main Menu, select View All Models.
- From the Models List, select one or more models.
- Click Scheduler.
Set the scheduling options:
Option Description Action
- Refresh ADS refreshes the analytic data set tables
- Score SQL runs the scoring SQL commands
- Both performs both actions
Schedule Enter the date and time for the job to run. Leave blank to run the job immediately. Repeat For repeat jobs, select the check box and designate the options.
- Select the frequency from the list.
- Select Forever to run the job at the selected frequency indefinitely.
- Select Count to schedule the job for a specified number of occurrences
- Select Until for the job to be repeated until the date you enter
Model Dependency (option available only if one model is selected)
- Select the Depends On check box and designate the external application ID or model ID.
- Select the Retry check box to designate the delay or maximum attempts to retry.
- Click Schedule.