- Teradata QueryGrid component has gone offline.
- Teradata QueryGrid Manager has failed.
- Teradata QueryGrid Manager backup failed.
- Teradata QueryGrid Manager is running out of disk space.
- One or more Teradata QueryGrid Managers are running different versions of the Teradata QueryGrid Manager package.
- One or more nodes on the system are missing the connector package.
- System time is incorrect on a node or a Teradata QueryGrid Manager.
- Fabric unexpectedly restarted.
- Driver unexpectedly restarted.
- Connector is missing a link.
- Network configuration of link has failed to match network address on nodes.
Each condition has an associated severity, either critical or warning.
You can view the history of an issue. With the exception of Fabric and Driver unexpected restart issues, issues are automatically resolved once the underlying problem is corrected. You can manually delete the Fabric and Driver restart issues to clear them.