The following features are not supported between Oracle target connectors and Teradata QueryGrid connectors:
- Foreign function execution
- Case-sensitive column names
- Comparisons with DATE in the WHERE clause may yield incorrect results.
- Date literals used in WHERE clauses are not converted to the time zone of the remote system if the remote system time zone is different from the initiator system time zone.
- UTF-16 supplementary characters exceeding more than 2 bytes in a table cause data truncation.
- When UTF-16 character set is to Latin, set the NVP to WE8ISO8859P1.
- IMPORT is not supported on the VARCHAR, STRING, and CHAR columns of the Oracle table if the table character set is something other than Latin or UTF-16.