Major and minor version numbers of all packages must match, with the exception of Teradata QueryGrid Manager. Run the latest version of Teradata QueryGrid Manager, which is backwards compatible with prior releases of QueryGrid and Viewpoint. Packages of different major and minor version numbers are incompatible.
- Go to https://access.teradata.com.
- Log in.
- Click Update Your Software.
Click Database and Applications and do the following:
- Click Enterprise Applications tab.
- From Sub Category list, select QueryGrid 2.0.
- From Release list, select the applicable release.
- Select Site ID.
- Select Change Control Number.
- Click Submit.
- Select the packages to be downloaded.
- At the top of the page, in Teradata FTP/SFTP, enter the FTP directory Name.
- Click Download Selected or Download All.
- In the Download window, follow the instructions for accessing the software from the FTP/SFTP location.