If you are upgrading QueryGrid and are using Viewpoint 16.10, use the following procedure to complete the Presto connector installation.
- Run an installation script that uses presto-admin to unpack and distribute the loader-factory-version.jar file to the worker nodesAfter the JAR file is successfully installed, Presto restarts.
- Verify the installation
- Log on to a Teradata QueryGrid Manager TMS, VM, or server. The QueryGrid Manager TMS, VM, or server can be part of a cluster.
- From the prompt, run the following script as root or as the tdqgm user. /opt/teradata/tdqgm/bin/tdqg.sh install-connector
- From Connectors, enter the number for the Presto connector.
- From Connector Version, enter the number for the Active or Pending version.
- From Driver Nodes, enter the number of the driver node you want to use to perform the installation.
For the host name listed in Connector Properties, enter the following.
The Presto connector components are installed.
Properties SSH User root Password Password for root user Location of presto-admin /opt/prestoadmin Location of Presto installation /opt/presto
- Verify successful execution of the install.sh script as indicated by lack of displayed errors.
[Optional] Verify that the loader-factory-version.jar file is installed to applicable directories:
tdh234m1:~ # ls /usr/lib/presto/lib/plugin/qgplugin/loader-factory-version.jar