2.10 - Drop Options - Teradata QueryGrid
Teradata® QueryGrid™ Installation and User Guide
- Teradata QueryGrid
- September 2019
- User Guide
- Drop a global name value pair that was used to define a server object. You need only specify the name to drop the pair.
- Drop an IMPORT or EXPORT table operator that was associated with a server definition. When you drop a table operator all related name value pairs are also dropped.
- Drop a local name value pair that was used with an IMPORT or EXPORT table operator. You need only specify the name to drop the pair.
- When used alone, name is the name of the name value pair you want to drop.
- Indicates you are going to act on the operator that is used to import data into Teradata Database.
- Indicates you are going to act on the operator that is used to export data out of Teradata Database.