- Under Fabric Components, select Systems.
- Select the system you want to add nodes to.
- On the Nodes tab, click next to Nodes.
- Click Auto Install: Perform the install of the tdqg-node package and the auto-generated configuration file across all nodes using SSH.
Do one of the following to select the nodes on which to install the tdqg-node software:
Option Description Associated Viewpoint system
- Select a system from the list.
The Nodes box is auto-populated with the names of the nodes that are available in the system you selected.
- Enter the IP addresses or host names of the nodes.
- In the Install concurrency box, type an integer to set the number of nodes that can install simultaneously. Valid values range from 1 to 100. The default value is 10.
- In the SSH user box, type the name of the SSH user. The SSH user should have sudo privilege to install the rpm file.
Under Authentication Mechanism, select the authentication mechanism you normally use to log onto the nodes when using SSH and enter the corresponding value:
- SSH Key
- Click Save.
- [Optional] You can click Abort in Node Installation Status.