- Under Fabric Configuration, select Bridges.
- Click next to Bridges.
- Type a name, up to 256 characters.
- Type a description, up to 1,000 characters.
- From the System list, select a system that contains data source nodes.
Under Bridge Nodes, do one of the following to designate which data source nodes are bridge nodes:
Option Description Use all nodes
- Click Use all nodes.
Use selected nodes
- Click Use selected nodes.
- Click Select Nodes.
- In the Available nodes filter box, type some text and one or more wildcards to get a subset of the available nodes to display in the Available nodes list.
- Click to move the nodes you want from the Available nodes list to the Selected nodes list.
- Click Save.