The support and viewpoint accounts are automatically created when you add Teradata QueryGrid as a monitored system:
- The support account is a user account used by customer support personnel.
- The viewpoint account is a service account used by Viewpoint to access Teradata QueryGrid.
Teradata strongly recommends changing the default passwords for these accounts.
- Under Fabric Components, select Managers.
Click the Service Accounts tab and do the following for the support and viewpoint accounts:
- Click next to each account and click Edit.
- In Password, type a new password.
- In Confirm Password, type the new password again.
- Click Save.