All Data Mover upgrades except the DMCmdline package are performed by Teradata Customer Support.
To upgrade the Teradata® Data Mover software, do the following:
- Create an incident on the Teradata Support Portal.
- Uninstall the DMCmdline package on your operating system.
- Reinstall the DMCmdline package on your operating system.
- Contact your Customer Service Representative.
- Make sure the DMFailover package from the monitoring servers is the same version as the Failover package from the Data Mover multi-purpose server.
- When upgrading to Data Mover 17.06 or later from an older version, failover reconfiguration is mandatory. See Configuring Automatic Failover.