Refer to the following configuration steps when running DSA on an external server.
- Configure the Data Mover daemon to use an external DSC by changing the dameon.properties file.
- Specify that DSC is not colocated with the Data Mover daemon by adding the is.dsc.colocate.dm=false property.
- Specify the location of the DSA REST server by adding the dsa.rest.endpoint=https://external_dsc_host:9090/dsa URL.If the external DSA REST server is configured with HTTP, use the dsa.rest.endpoint=http://external_dsc_host:9090/dsa URL instead. Do not change the default dm.rest.endpoint=https://localhost:1443/datamover URL unless instructed to do so by Teradata Customer Support.
If dm.rest.endpoint needs to be modified, verify that the hostname used is listed as one of the accepted hosts for the accept.host.list property in tdmrest.properties.
- Restart both the Data Mover daemon and agents after making the DSA property changes.
- Copy the build_dsainputs and dsa_configsys tools to the external DSC server.
- For new source or target systems: