For your offline convenience, download a zip file of all PDF documents published for Teradata Tools and Utilities and use the Acrobat search functionality to search the entire PDF collection.
The PDF package might not include updates made after the initial release. For the most recent content, see the individual documents online at https://docs.teradata.com/.
Downloading the PDF Package
In the left pane, select Attachment and select the zip file to download it.
Depending on your network speed, it may take several minutes to download.
Searching the PDF Package
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to open the xx.xx_Teradata_Tools_and_Utilities_Documentation_Index.pdx file, where xx.xx is the release number.
- If you get a Security Warning message, select Allow to give the application read access to your drives.
Adobe Acrobat opens an Acrobat window and a Search dialog box.
If you do not see a Search dialog box, it might be hidden behind the Acrobat window.
- Enter your search criteria in the Search dialog box.
To search all PDFs in the collection, select In the index named xx.xx_Teradata_Tools_and_Utilities_Documentation_Index.pdx.
- Select a search result link in the Search dialog box. The search result content displays in the Acrobat window.