This program is a COBOL IMS Conversational MPP that demonstrates the use of the DBCHWAT routine to perform waits on pending requests.
The waits are scheduled by the application program to allow overlap of database and client processing.
The program performs the following functions:
- Calls another program (CLI2CTB) to drop/create a table
- Passes an initialized DBCAREA containing the logon string to the called program
- Connects multiple sessions
- Calls DBCHWAT to wait for available request
- Terminates a request and initiates another request after response parcels have been fetched
- Disconnects sessions when all transactions are processed.