Typically used by DBAs and Cloud Administrators, the Console offers features to manage Teradata Vantage systems. It is accessible from Vantage App Launcher.
Console is not a monitoring tool and its features are unrelated to Teradata Viewpoint.
You can do the following in Console:
- View site and instance information
- View remaining TCore-Hours, which are refreshed once an hour
- Start or stop the system
- Adjust system elasticity by scaling up, scaling down, scaling out, and scaling in
- View the CPU and Disk % utilization for your site. The graph represents an idea of how data displays.
- Create an additional Amazon S3 bucket policy to access your Amazon S3 bucket if stricter security is required (typically done by your Cloud Administrator).
- Open and monitor incidents