Updates all or a subset of the elements in array_expr to the specified new value. The stride argument indicates how many elements should be skipped between each updated element.
- An ARRAY expression, which is one of the following:
- A reference to an ARRAY column
- An ARRAY constructor expression
- A UDF expression
- A UDM expression
- An expression that evaluates to a value with the same data type as the element type of array_expr.
- An unsigned integer value indicating the number of elements that should be skipped between each updated element.
- An ARRAY scope reference.
- Specifies one of the following:
- An integer value.
- An array instance of the predefined array type ArrayVec with a comma-separated list of integer values to define the bounds.
- The value of array_index must be within the limits of array_expr.