The following rules apply to a MVC specification that specifies a comma-separated list of constant values:
- The maximum number of distinct constant values in the list is 255 plus NULL.
- Values can appear in any order.
- NULL can appear at any point in the multi-valued constant list.
- The multi-value list cannot contain duplicate values. Note that case variants are not considered duplicate values if UPPERCASE is not specified.
- NULL cannot appear in the list if the column is declared NOT NULL.