- Added the elastic TCore functions GetSystemTCore and SetSystemTCore, table functions that let you see and set the TCore value of a system.
- Corrected the syntax diagrams and text and added examples for the HASHAMP and HASHBAKAMP functions.
- Clarified that the regular expression (REGEXP) function x match option ignores whitespace characters in the pattern/regexp_string.
- Explained that REGEXP functions provide the wrong result for case-insensitive matching when characters are 128 bits or more. This limitation affects characters in the Greek and Cyrillic alphabets.
- Described a REGEXP_REPLACE function limitation. The function cannot handle a NULL inside a concatenated input string.
- Corrected what the O_TRANSLATE function returns when the to_string is empty or NULL.
- Updated PIVOT:
- Added wide examples.
- Described the enhanced syntax that supports the aggregation of PIVOT results.
- Added information on subquery support in PIVOT IN-list, which supports returning multiple values.
- Added new scalar functions that support ODBC:
- Modified the following scalar functions to support ODBC: LENGTH, LTRIM, RTRIM, and SUBSTRING/SUBSTR.
- Added information to Nesting Aggregates and added Time Series Aggregate Functions Overview.
- Updated PIVOT Usage Notes to describe the UNPIVOT or TD_UNPIVOT function as a source for PIVOT.
- Updated the following functions to include Time Series information: AVG, COUNT, KURTOSIS, MAX, MIN, MAX, RANK (ANSI), SKEW, STDDEV_POP, STDDEV_SAMP, SUM, VAR_POP, VAR_SAMP.