Searches the source_string argument for occurrences of search_string.
- Name of the database where the function is located.
- A character string or string expression.
- A string of characters that the function searches for in source_string.
- Specifies that the search will begin at this position in source_string.
- If position is not specified, the search starts at the beginning of source_string.
- If position is negative, the function counts and searches backwards from the end of source_string. position cannot have a value of zero.
- Specifies which occurrence of search_string to find in source_string.
- If occurrence is not specified, the function searches for the first occurrence.
- If occurrence is greater than 1, the function searches for additional occurrences beginning with the second character in the previous occurrence. occurrence cannot be zero or a negative value.