Returns the source_string padded to the left with the characters in fill_string so that the resulting string is length characters.
- Name of the database where the function is located.
- A character string or string expression.
- If the length of source_string is greater than length, source_string is truncated to length characters.
- The number of characters in the resulting string.
- The string of characters used to pad the source_string.
- The sequence of characters in fill_string is replicated as necessary.