When you create or edit a job, you can set permissions to allow designated users and roles read, write, and execute access. Afterwards you can change permissions for saved jobs.
The privileges associated with job permissions are as follows:
In order for these permissions to have any effect, the Teradata Viewpoint Administrator must first enable security management in the Data Mover Setup portlet.
- From the Saved Jobs view, click in the table header, and select Change Permissions.
- Select the saved jobs for which you want to change permissions, and click Next.
Select users and roles to grant access.
Option Description Users
- Select one or more Viewpoint users and click to move them to the Users with access box. An R appears to indicate that they have read access.
- Use the Write and Execute buttons to grant additional write and execute privileges.
- Select one or more Viewpoint roles and click to move them to the Roles with access box.
- Use the Write and Execute button to grant additional write and execute privileges.
- Click OK.