- Selecting Systems in the Tree View
- SMWeb can support multiple systems in one Server Management domain. Systems can include instances of the Teradata Database, or Aster or Hadoop clusters. Every system must have a unique system name. The System list at the top of the Tree View allows you to specify which system, by name, to display in the Tree View. Select All to display all components in the Server Management domain. If no systems are configured, the System list does not display.
- Hiding Chassis with a Normal Status
- The Hide normal chassis status check box allows you to filter the Tree View to only show components that are not in a normal state.
- Refreshing and Rescanning the Tree View
- The Tree View is automatically updated. In the rare instance the Tree View does not reflect the current list of components or their operational states, you can refresh or rescan the system.
Thecommand updates the Tree View for the selected components. If the Tree View still seems to be inaccurate after a refresh, select to redo the initial component discovery and update the view.
When you have one or more systems defined and you expand each system tree to different levels, the expansion level is saved for each system view.
If you collapse a group in the Tree View, the worst operational state indicator (icon) for that component rolls up to the parent component. If you expand the Tree View again, that same icon appears next to the applicable child component.