The Completed Queries view displays summary information about completed processes and queries so you can monitor and locate issues.
- System Selection
- Shows the name of the system currently selected and allows you to select a different system.
- Time Selection
- Shows the time frame of the information displayed in the summary table and allows you to select a different time frame.
- State Filter Bar
- Displays a count of the processes or queries in each state. Click a state to show only the processes or queries in that state.
- Shows only rows that match your filter criteria.
- Summary Table
- Displays summary information for all processes and queries. The view is refreshed when new data is collected. The table is configured in the Configure Columns dialog box. Click a row in the table to see details.
- Table Actions
- Clear Filters removes any content in the filter boxes.
- Configure Columns allows you to choose the columns to display.
Export creates a .csv file containing all available data. If filters are used, only filtered data is exported.
For more information, see Summary Table Controls.