Alert actions can be combined into action sets and action sets can be combined into groups in the alert service. A group enables you to run multiple action sets in a single operation. You must define action sets before you can include them in a group.
- From the Setup Options list, select Alert Presets.
- From the Preset Options list, select Groups.
From the Groups list, do one of the following:
- Select next to Groups to add a group.
- Select next to the group you want to copy.
- Select a group name to edit the group.
- Type a name in the Group Name box.
- Under Include the Following Action Sets, select the action set to include.
- [Optional] Add or remove action sets.
- Click Apply.