The query band classification type specifies the query band name and value pair data attached to a query.
Consider the following when using query band to classify information:
- A query band type can only be used once in each rule. After it is used, it no longer appears in the list.
- A query band type requires a name and one or more values.
- Multiple values can be selected for the same name.
- Multiple included query band key and value pairs are joined with AND.
- Multiple excluded query band key and value pairs are joined with OR.