You must make sure the Teradata Database version information has been collected before you configure the Stats Manager data collector. The Stats Manager data collector will not display in the list of collectors until the Teradata Database version information is collected.
The Stats Manager data collector can be enabled to collect statistics data for the Stats Manager portlet.
The Stats Manager portlet and data collector are available for systems running Teradata Database 14.10 and later.
- From the Systems list, click the name of the system you want to update.
- From the Setup list, click Data Collectors.
- Click the Stats Manager data collector.
- Enter a login name and password. The login name must be unique from the other logins already configured for the system to allow overhead of statistics collection and analysis to be measured separately from other Teradata Viewpoint monitoring overhead. You also have the option to specify an account string and authentication mechanism.
- [Optional] Click Test to verify that the login settings are correct. If the operation is successful, appears. If the operation fails, appears. If you receive an error, verify that the login credentials are valid and the host can be reached.
- [Optional] Click Grant to provide Viewpoint data collectors with access to Teradata Database system resources.
- Click Apply. If the operation is successful, appears. If the operation fails, appears. If you receive an error, verify that the settings are correct and try again.