The Workloads details view helps you analyze workload performance.
The upper left corner of the view, shows the state matrix, name of the active ruleset, and the current state.
- Active: Shows the number of requests that are currently active.
- Delayed: Shows the number of requests that are currently delayed by system and workload throttles.
- Arrivals: Shows the cumulative number of requests arriving.
- Requests Delayed: Shows the cumulative number of requests that are delayed by system and workload throttles.
- Rejected Requests: Shows the cumulative number of requests that were rejected and not allowed to continue processing.
- Exceptions: Shows the cumulative number of requests that triggered an exception.
- Aborted: Shows the cumulative number of requests that have been aborted because of exceptions.
- Show Details
- Shows the trends sparkline graphs.
- Hide Details
- Hides the trends sparkline graphs.
- Sampling Period
- Indicates the sampling period of the displayed information is from the last 10 minutes.
- Workload List
- Shows a list of active workloads on the system. You can click any row to display the workload metrics.
- Table Actions
Configure Columns allows you to choose the columns to display and set thresholds.Changing the Configure Columns settings on one system changes the settings on all systems.
- Export creates a .csv file containing all available data. If filters are used, only filtered data is exported.
- Trends Sparkline Graphs
- Displays trends sparkline graphs that illustrate workload performance metrics for the selected workload.
The solid line represents current data for the metric and the grayed skyline represents the past averages for that same metric. When you hover over the sparkline, the end data points and past averages appear in the information balloon. Past averages shows the averages for the time indicated on the horizontal axis.
You can set the default trend interval that displays on the horizontal axis of the graphs. Use the Trend Interval tab in the Settings view in the Workload Monitor portlet.
For metric descriptions of the trends sparkline graphs, see Workloads Metrics for Teradata Database.
- Sampling Time Frame Control
- Changes the sampling time frame for the metrics displayed in the graphs.