- From the Systems list, click the name of the system you want to update.
- From the Setup list, click Cleanup Schedule.
[Optional] Under Cleanup Schedule Details, do one of the following:
- Select the Enable cleanup scheduler check box to activate the clean up schedule.
- Clear the Enable cleanup scheduler check box to disable the clean up schedule.
- For Login, select the user you want to collect the current time and Teradata Database version.
If you are collecting data with the Performance Data Collection portlet, you can select Clean up after all Performance Data Collection daily jobs have completed successfully to schedule cleanup to occur after the jobs have completed, ensuring that this data is archived before the cleanup occurs.
This option appears only if you have the Performance Data Collection portlet activated.
For Cleanup Time, enter a time at which the cleanup task is run on the Viewpoint server by the DCS.
Current Teradata Time indicates the current setting or unknown indicates a connection to Teradata Database cannot be made.
- Click Apply.