You can enable specific features of a portlet by system and role.
- From the Roles Manager view, select a role from the list.
- Select the Portlets tab.
- Select the check box to the left of the portlet name to enable the portlet.
- Select for the portlet you want to set permissions.
Select the permissions you want to grant to the selected role for each available system by doing any of the following:
- Select the Enable portlet settings check box to allow users to access and configure the Settings view in the portlet.This check box is only available for portlets that have a Settings view.
- Select the Share portlet check box to allow users to share customized versions of the portlet with other users.
- Select the system type from the list.
- Select the Select all check box to select or clear all permissions for that particular system.
- Click the permission name to select or clear that particular permission for all systems.
- Select a check box to select or clear a single permission for a single system.
- Select the Enable portlet settings check box to allow users to access and configure the Settings view in the portlet.
- Click OK.