The Workload Health main view displays the health status of one or more workloads. Workload health is determined in relation to a response-time Service Level Goal (SLG).
- Shows the name of the system currently displayed.
- Active Ruleset
- Shows the ruleset currently enabled on the Teradata Database system.
- Filter Workloads
- Opens a dialog box that allows you to filter workloads by group and name.
- Enables you to sort workloads by Missed SLG or by Name.
- Displays the active ruleset, the Filter Workloads button, and the Sort options.
- Health State
- Shows the workload health using color, icons, and predefined states.
- Workload Name
- Shows the name of a workload.
Click a workload icon to go to the workload health details view for that workload. This view is not available for workloads having a health state of NO DATA.