PrerequisiteYou must enable Teradata Database query logging with the STATSUSAGE option (XMLPLAN is optional) before selecting Use DBQL from the Functions tab.
From the Jobs tab, do one of the following:
- Click next to a job and click Edit.
- Click a job and click .
- From the Functions tab, click Edit Settings.
Choose one of the following options:
Option Description Use DBQL
- Enter the name of the database containing log tables.
- [Optional] Select Limit by query log date and enter an interval or duration for collections.
- [Optional] Select Override global query log analysis time limit to change the time limit.
- [Optional] Click to select Advanced Options.
Use rule-based analysis [Optional] Select Limit to objects created in the last and enter a number and specify a frequency.
- Click OK.