If you select the Tactical CPU per Node exception criteria, the following rules apply:
- The exception can be enabled for workloads that use the tactical enforcement priority. Tactical workloads are in the top row of the Workload Mapping tab.
- The exception must have a Change Workload to action to another workload in the same resource partition column.
- The exception must have Tactical CPU per Node set to 5 CPU-seconds or less.
- The exception must have CPU Time set to a number greater than Tactical CPU per Node.
- Using Tactical CPU per Node criteria disables the Blocked Time and Elapsed Time criteria for the exception.