Create a model Teradata system to preview workload and ruleset options in an environment that is not yet available or installed.
- From the Workload Designer view, select Create Model System from the For System list.
- Enter a model system name up to 24 characters. You can use spaces and alphanumeric characters.
- Select Teradata for the system type.
- Select the Teradata version.
Select your license type as follows:
Type Description Enterprise TASM license
- All workload management features are available, including states, sessions, filters, throttles, workloads, and exceptions.
Advanced IWM license
- States, sessions, filters, and throttles are available in SLES 10.
- States, sessions, filters, throttles, and workloads are available in SLES 11.
- Click Create.
- Create rulesets to preview the options available in that environment.