Before adding a Teradata® QueryGrid™ cluster to Viewpoint, the cluster's SSL CA certificate must be registered.
- Click next to Systems and select Add QueryGrid.
- Under General System Details, enter a system nickname, up to 30 characters.
- [Optional] Select the Enable system check box. After it is enabled, the system starts collecting data.
- Enter the host ID of Teradata® QueryGrid™ . The host ID is the IP address of Teradata® QueryGrid™ .
- Enter a login name and password.
- [Optional] Click Test to verify that the login settings are correct. If the operation is successful, appears. If the operation fails, appears. If you receive an error, verify that the login credentials are valid and the host can be reached.
- [Optional] Under Collectors, select the check box to activate QueryGrid data collectors so they can collect data. The data collectors can be enabled and configured individually in Data Collectors.
- Click Apply. If the operation is successful, appears. If the operation fails, appears. If you receive an error, verify that the settings are correct and try again.